Friday, December 14, 2018
CALL FOR PAPER | SUBMIT PAPER | VOL. 6 – ISSUE 10 DEC. 2018
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Research Aera & Helpful Artile for : Computer Science & Information Technology
Author(s): Sudeesh S, M. Suresh
Institute: SELVAM COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Keywords: Clustering, Data Stream, High DimensionalityAbstract:
This paper presents a novel high-speed clustering scheme for high dimensional data streams. Data stream clustering has gained importance in different applications, for example, in network monitoring, intrusion detection, and real-time sensing are few of those. High dimensional stream data is inherently more complex when used for clustering because the evolving nature of the stream data and high dimensionality make it non-trivial. In order to tackle this problem, projected subspace within the high dimensions and limited window sized data per unit of time are used for clustering purpose. We propose a High Speed and Dimensions data stream clustering scheme (HSDStream) which employs exponential moving averages to reduce the size of the memory and speed up the processing of projected subspace data stream. The proposed algorithm has been tested against HDD Stream for cluster purity, memory usage, and the cluster sensitivity. Experimental results have been obtained for corrected KDD intrusion detection dataset. These results show that HSDStream outperforms the HDDStream in performance metrics, especially the memory usage and the processing speed.
Paper ID: IJSRDV5I10658
Published in IJSRD Volume : 5, Issue : 1, April 2017
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Thursday, September 27, 2018
New October 2018 Vol. 6 Issue 8 | Call for Paper - Submit Your Paper
IF : 4.396 | ICV : 66.68
For More Information or Query ✆ 08866191212/22
Email us: email@example.com
Submit Paper on www.ijsrd.com
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Here #IJSRD list out some technologies overview which is more useful for research as well as current market trends in technology era.
- Block chain
- A block chain, originally block chain, is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
- Internet of things
- the interconnection via the Internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data.
- Virtual reality
- virtual reality is the term used to describe a three-dimensional, computer generated environment which can be explored and interacted with by a person.
- Augmented reality
- a technology that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, thus providing a composite view.
- Chat bots
- A chat bot (also known as a talk bots, chatter bot, Bot, IM bot, interactive agent, or Artificial Conversational Entity) is a computer program or an artificial intelligence which conducts a conversation via auditory or textual methods.
- E commerce
- E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet.
- Subscription model
- The subscription business model is a business model where a customer must pay a subscription price to have access to a product or service.
- Automation is the technology by which a process or procedure is performed without human assistance.
Source : Wikipedia
For More information visit : https://twitter.com/ijsrd
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Monday, March 26, 2018
Welcome to IJSRD.
Here we try to explain step by step solutions for how to write research paper.
#YouTube Video :